- Aaker, D., Keller, K. (1990), "Consumer evaluations of brand extensions", Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54, PP. 27-41.
- CallarisaFiol, L. J., Alcañizb, E. B., MolinerTenaa, M. A., Garcíaa, J. S. (2009), "Customer Loyalty in Clusters: Perceived Value and Satisfaction as Antecedents", Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, Vol. 16, PP. 276-316.
- Chen, F. Y., Chang, Y. H., Lin, Y. H. (2012), "Customer perceptions of airline social responsibility and its effect on loyalty", Journal of Air Transport Management, Vol. 20, PP. 49-51.
- Cossío-Silva, F. J., Revilla-Camacho, M. Á., Vega-Vázquez, M., Palacios-Florencio, B. (2015), "Value co-creation and customer loyalty", Journal of Business Research, Vol. 69, PP. 1621–1625.
- Cretu, A. E., Brodie, R. J. (2007), "The influence of brand image and company reputation where manufacturers market to small firms: A customer value perspective", Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 36, PP. 230–240.
- Eskildsena, J., Kristensena, K. (2008), "Customer satisfaction and customer loyalty as predictors of future business potential", Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, Vol. 19, PP. 843-853.
- FandosRoig, J. C., Garcíaa, J. S., MolinerTenaa, M. A. (2009), "Perceived value and customer loyalty in financial services", The Service Industries Journal, Vol. 29, PP. 775-789.
- Flint, J., Blocker, C., Boutin, P. (2011), "Customer value anticipation, customer satisfaction and loyalty: an empirical examination", Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 40, PP. 219–230.
- Garland, R. (2002), "What Influences Customer Profitability? Service–Profit Chain. Non-financial drivers of customer profitability in personal retail banking", Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing, Vol. 10, PP. 233–248.
- Gupta, S., Hanssens, D., Hardie, B., Kahn, W. (2006), "Modeling customer lifetime value", Journal of Service Research, Vol. 9, PP. 139-155.
- Heitger, L. E., Heitger, D. L. (2008), "Jamestown Electric Supply Company: Assessing Customer Profitability", Issues in Accounting Education, Vol. 23, PP. 261-280.
- Hogg, M. K., Cox, A. J., Keeling, K. (2000), "The impact of selfmonitoring on imagecongruence and product/brand valuation", European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 34. PP. 641-646.
- Holm, M., Kumar, V., Rohde, C. (2012), "Measuring customer profitability in complex environments: an interdisciplinary contingency framework", Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 40, PP. 387–401.
- Hume, M., Mort, G. S. (2010), "The consequence of appraisal emotion, service quality, perceived value and customer satisfaction on repurchase intent in the performing arts", Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 24, PP. 170-182.
- Ishaq, M. I. (2012), "Perceived value, service quality, corporate image and customer loyalty: empirical assessment from Pakistan", Serbian Journal of Management, Vol. 7, PP. 25–36.
- Jacobs F. A.
, Johnston, W.
, Kotchetova, N.
(2001), "Customer Profitability: Prospective vs. Retrospective Approaches in a Business-to-Business Setting", Industrial Marketing Management
, Vol. 30, PP. 353–363.
- Jaiswal, A. K., Niraj, R. (2011), "Examining mediating role of attitudinal loyalty and nonlinear effects in satisfaction-behavioral intentions relationship", Journal of Service Marketing, Vol. 25, PP. 165–175.
- Jamal, A., Anastasiadou, K. (2009), "Investigating the Effects of Service Quality Dimensions and Expertise on Loyalty", European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 43, PP. 398-420.
- Johnson, D. S., Clark, B. H., Barczak, G. (2012), "Customer relationship management processes: How faithful are business-to-business firms to customer profitability?",Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 41, PP. 1094–1105.
- Keller, K. L. (2003). Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring and Managing Brand Equity. 2nd ed. Prentice-Hall. Englewood Cliffs.
- Lien, C. H., Wen, M. J., Huang, L. Ch., Wu, K. L. (2015), "Online hotel booking: The effects of brand image, price, trust and value on purchase intentions", Asia Pacific Management Review, Vol. 20, PP. 210–218.
- Meleddu, M.,Paci, R.,Pulina, M. (2015), "Repeated behaviour and destination loyalty", Tourism Management, Vol. 50, PP. 159-171.
- Mitussis, D., O'Malley, L., Patterson, M. (2006), "Mapping the re-engagement of CRM with relationship marketing", European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 40, PP. 572–589.
- Mulhern, F. J. (2010), "Customer Profitability Analysis: Measurement, Concentration, and Research Directions", Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol. 13, PP. 25-40.
- Murby, L. (2008), "Customer Profitability", Strategic direction, Vol. 24, PP. 24-37.
- Niraj, R., Foster, G., Gupta, M. R., Narasimhan, C. (2008), "Understanding customer level profitability: implications of satisfaction programs", Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, Vol. 23/7, PP. 454–463.
- Nyadzayo, M. W., Khajehzadeh, S. (2016), "The antecedents of customer loyalty: A moderated mediation model of customer relationship management quality and brand image", Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol. 30, PP. 262–270.
- Pan, Y., Sheng, S., Xie, F. T. (2012), "Antecedents of customer loyalty: An empirical synthesis and reexamination", Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol. 19, PP. 150–158.
- Park, J., Robertson, R., Wu, C. (2004), "The effect of airline service quality on passengers’behavioural intentions", Journal of Air Transport Management, Vol. 10, PP. 435-9.
- Petrison, L.A., Blattberg, R.C., Wang, P. (2009), "Database Marketing: Past, Present, and Future", Journal of Direct Marketing, Vol. 7, PP. 27-43
- Pollack, B. L. (2009), "Linking the hierarchical service quality model to customer satisfaction and loyalty", Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 23, PP. 42–50.
- Quach, T. N., Thaichon, P., Jebarajakirthy, C. (2016), "Internet service providers' service quality and its effect on customer loyalty of different usage patterns", Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol. 29, PP. 104–113.
- Ritter, T., Walter, A. (2012), "More is not always better: The impact of relationship functions on customer-perceived relationship value", Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 41, PP. 136–144.
- Saha, G. C., Theingi, (2009), "Service Quality, Satisfaction, and Behavioural Intentions", Managing Service Quality, Vol. 19, PP. 350-372.
- Shapiro, B. P., Rangan, V. K., Moriarty, R. T., Ross, E. B. (2009), "Manage customers for profits (not just sales)", Harvard Business Review, Sep.-Oct., PP. 101-108.
- Smith, M., Dikolli, S. (1995), "Customer profitability analysis: An activity-based costing approach", Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol. 10, PP. 3-7.
- Soderlund, M., Vilgon, M. (1999), "Customer Satisfaction and Links to Customer Profitability: An Emprical Examination of the Association Between Attitudes and Behavior", Business Administration, Vol. 1, PP. 1-22.
- Trepstra, M., Verbeeten, F. H. M. (2014), "Customer satisfaction: Cost driver or value driver? Empirical evidence from the financial services industry", European Management Journal, Vol. 32, PP. 499–508.
- Wang, C. Y. (2010), "Service Quality, Perceived Value, Corporate Image, and Customer Loyalty in the Context of Varying Levels of Switching Costs", Psychology & Marketing, Vol. 27, PP. 252–262.
- Wong, A., Shoal, A. (2002), "Customers perspectives on service quality and relationship quality in retail encounters", Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, Vol. 12, PP. 424-433.
- Yeung, M. C. H., Ennew, C. T. (2001), "Measuring the impact of customer satisfaction on profitability: a sectoral analysis", Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing, Vol. 10, PP. 106-116.
- Zins, A. (2001), "Relative attitudes and commitment in customer loyalty models", International Journal of Service Industry Management
, Vol. 12, PP. 269-94.